Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Year in Review... 2012 you were fun!


2012 comes to an end...

I can't thank everyone enough. This year has been magical and so wonderful. I graduated in May, I made such wonderful friends in school, it was one of the best times of my life.
I really kicked off my business, I created Logos for businesses and began incorporating photography. Photography has become a Huge obsession of mine and I have loved each and every photo I have taken this year and I feel SO BLESSED that people want me to capture special moments for them!
So I complied some amazing things I have had the privilege to photograph.
This does not include every session I would be blogging for days ;)
Enjoy and Thank you ALL! See you in 2013!!!!






Featured in Eloise Magazine!









Featured on Confessions of a Prop Junkie Best of Baby Bumps





Shared by Light Inspired

Featured by the Inspired Lens












Featured on the Photographer's Connection Website and Fan Photo of the Week on their Facebook Page!
Template for Sale!







Shared by Light Inspired





2 comments:

  1. I made the blog! Woot Woot! It has been so fun to see you blossom as an up and coming photographer. Congrats and many many wishes of good luck in your future. You the best! :)

    ReplyDelete